Avoid the Crunch for a Better Lunch!
During the first few weeks of classes, you may notice a lot of extra company in the Dining halls during lunch. While everyone is adjusting to their new schedules and changing up their daily routines, these helpful tips will help to ease the lunchtime crunch:
- Consider eating off-peak (before 12pm or after 1pm)
- Mix up your go-to lunch spot
- Plan your meal in advance on the Dining website or Dine@CU mobile app
- If weather permits, grab your Eco Container and dine al fresco
- Smile and embrace this experience, you never know who you will meet!