The prevalence and identification of food allergies is growing, and numerous businesses, restaurants, and organizations are ready to help. Listed below are resources available online.
- The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network - Membership is required for full access to the site, but general information about food allergies is provided, as well as information about various programs and national events, research, advocacy, and fundraising opportunities.
- Food Allergy Initiative - FAI supports food allergy research, clinical programs, public policy, and educational initiatives.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America - The AAFA is a not-for-profit organization and the oldest asthma and allergy patient group in the world.
- FDA Food Allergen Labeling - This site outlines what has been done to better identify and educate consumer and industries on food allergies.
- Allergic Living - A magazine focused on allergies, asthma, and gluten-free living.
- PeanutAllergy.com - Your online peanut allergy resource, including forums, directories, news, videos, articles, blogs, recipes, and more.
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness - The NFCA is a national, non-profit organization. Their website includes information about gluten-free diets, recipes, upcoming events, webinars, and recent news.
- Easy Eats - An all-digital food and lifestyle magazines that "challenges the traditional approach of what it means to be gluten-free, looking at life through a positive lens."
- Gluten Intolerance Group - The website provides listings of medical professionals in your area, a recipe database, a gluten-free restaurant search engine, and more.
- Gluten-Free Living Magazine - The magazine includes grocery lists, recipes, safe and unsafe ingredient lists, and more.
- Udi's Gluten Free - A popular brand of gluten-free products, Udi's website offers live chats, holiday and celebration ideas, featured blog posts, and a recipe search engine that includes a filter for all common allergens.