Meet the Dietitian
Registered Dietitian, Kristie Koerner
We are committed to helping the Columbia community make healthy choices by providing research-based information as well as ensuring that delicious, wholesome foods are available at all campus dining locations.
Registered Dietitian, Kristie Koerner, is available on-campus as well as online to address questions and concerns regarding your nutrition and dietary needs. She is here to provide any of the following services to ensure an easy and satisfying Dining experience.
- Individual consultation to discuss and assist with issues including, but not limited to, food allergies and intolerances, vegetarian and vegan diets, weight management and modified diets
- Customized meal planning for students with food allergies or other restrictive dietary needs
- Facilitation of one-on-one discussions and meal preparation with our on-site chefs
- Education on ingredient, nutrition fact data and sourcing for foods served in Columbia Dining units, Dining unit tours, including help with locating healthy and food allergy specific items
- Educational materials related to eating healthy on and off campus as well as portion control
Please contact Kristie via email or by phone at (212) 854-3353 with any questions or to set-up a personal consultation. Her office is located in John Jay Dining Hall, lower level. You can also check out her blog for additional nutrition tools and tips!