How do I open -- or add money to -- my Dining Dollars or Flex account?


It's easy... you have 5 different options:

  • To have it billed to your student account statement, go to:
  • To pay by cash, check or credit card, go to:
    • Customer Service Center, 118 Hartley Hall
  • You may make cash-only deposits to an existing account:
    • At Value Transfer Stations in the following libraries: Butler, Uris, Avery, Lehman (IAB), Lehman (Barnard) and Milbank (Teachers College)