Flexible Options for Busy Schedules
Students have demanding class schedules and the challenge of balancing both classwork and equally busy personal lives.
With a Columbia Dining Plan, you'll have both delicious and healthy options, even when you're on the run.
Student Dining Plan Highlights
Plans are not required for
residential CC/SEAS, GS or Graduate students, but they're a great value.
What's New for AY 23-24
The service calendar has been extended by several weeks each term, to bring you more of the Columbia Dining you love. Keep this in mind when selecting your plan option, especially if you’ll want to use more meals.
Data from AY 22-23 showed that the majority of Plan D Holders requested supplemental meal packs before the end of the term. Due to the service calendar extension, we have made the following changes to reduce the number of students who need to purchase supplemental meal packs:
- The number of meals offered in Plan D has been increased to 100 meals per term.
- The number of meals offered in Plan C has been increased to 150 meals per term.
These changes were implemented with student feedback.
Student Dining Plan Summary AY 23-24
For simplicity, floating meals and complimentary meals are combined and treated as one and the same for weekly plans.
Select or Change a Plan
Students can select a Dining Plan by clicking the Select Plan button and completing the sign-up form. Please note:
- Prices provided here are per term, but the purchase of a Dining Plan is for the full academic year. Cancellations are not permitted.
- Any student wishing to purchase a First-Year Dining Plan should contact Rosie Fernandez at 212-854-4076.
- Dining Plans can only be changed during the change period, typically during the first two weeks of term. The Change Period for Fall 2023 is closed.