Flexible Options for Busy Schedules
Students have demanding class schedules and the challenge of balancing both classwork and equally busy personal lives.
With a Columbia Dining Plan, you'll have both delicious and healthy options, even when you're on the run.
Student Dining Plan Highlights
Plans are not required for
residential CC/SEAS, GS or Graduate students, but they're a great value.
What's New for AY 24-25
EZ Plans have been simplified into two options:
- EZ 18 offers the highest number of weekly meals plus Flex.
- EZ 350 offers the highest number of meals, but as the plan is term-based, students have more flexibility about when they can use their meals. This plan also has a larger Flex supplement.
Student Dining Plan Summary AY 24-25*
*Academic Year 2024-25 costs are a projection. Final rates pending.
Student Dining Plan Summary AY 23-24
For simplicity, floating meals and complimentary meals are combined and treated as one and the same for weekly plans.
Select or Change a Plan
Students can select a Dining Plan by clicking the Select Plan button and completing the sign-up form. Please note:
- Prices provided here are per term, but the purchase of a Dining Plan is for the full academic year. Cancellations are not permitted.
- Any student wishing to purchase a First-Year Dining Plan should contact Rosie Fernandez at 212-854-4076.
- Dining Plans can only be changed during the change period, typically during the first two weeks of term. The Change Period for Spring 2024 is closed.