Thanksgiving Feast 2020
Thanksgiving Feast is a tradition we cherish. Although we can’t host students for a meal inside the dining halls, we will still offer a traditional feast for those who will be on campus for the holiday.
The Tasty Details
- Thanksgiving dinners must be ordered in advance via our form through November 16.
- Students may choose from a traditional feast, as well as a vegan, gluten-free, kosher or halal.
- Accepted forms of payment include Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars, and Flex.
- Meals must be picked up in John Jay Dining Hall on Thursday, November 26 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sliced Roasted Turkey with Au Jus, Stuffing, & Mashed Potatoes (D S *contains sunflower oil*)
- Green Bean Casserole (D V *contains sunflower oil*)
- Sweet Potato Mash with Marshmallows (D *contains pork derived gelatin*)
- Apple Crumb Pie (D V H)
- Stuffed Pepper with Spaghetti Squash, Red Pepper Coulis, and Green Beans. (GF VN H)
- Harvest Roasted Vegetables (GF VN H)
- Vegan whipped Sweet Potato Mash (GF VN H)
- Baked Apple (GF VN H)
- Cranberry Sauce (GF VN H)
- Parker House Roll (D E S V H)
- 2 pieces of Fruit
- Side Salad (packaged dressing on the side)
- Thanksgiving Cookie OR Gluten-Free/Vegan Cookie Alternative (pre-packaged)
- Ciabatta Roll (VN H) OR Gluten-Free Bun (E V H GF)
- 3 Water Bottles
- 1 Juice
- 1 Apple Cider (VN GF H)
*Kosher meal available upon request
You can also download a printable version of this year’s menu here.
A Note About Thanksgiving Day Operations
We are thankful for our team, who have worked so hard to provide the best dining experience possible this Fall Term. This Thanksgiving, we want our team to celebrate with those they hold dear.
- John Jay Dining Hall and JJ’s Place will be closed on Thursday, November 26.
- Please purchase breakfast for Thanksgiving Day in advance on Wednesday, November 25.
- John Jay Dining Hall will offer a breakfast bag along with Take 4 items. The breakfast bag will include a bagel, cream cheese, butter, pastry, fruit, yogurt, chia pudding and overnight oats.
- JJ’s Place will offer Express Breakfast.